- 2% discount with payment at time of purchase except credit cards
- 1% discount at 10 days
- Net 30 days
Payment Terms (more detail in the article below “Pay Today or Pay Tomorrow”)
- Cash or check
- ACH - To use Automated Clearing House provide us with your bank routing number and checking account number. Both of
these are found on your check.
- Credit cards accepted, but no discounts apply.
- CFU: It is the purchaser’s sole responsibility to evaluate whether our products marked CFU (considered for organic use) are accepted by the purchaser’s organic certifying agency.
- Discrepancies: Any discrepancies in an order must be reported within 15 days of an invoice date.
- Returns: Unopened returned goods within 6 months of purchase date are subject to a 10% restocking charge.
- Cancellations: Order cancellations are accepted on same date of sale until time of shipping.
- Sales Tax: All Pennsylvania residents must pay state sales tax. There is an exemption for those producers who have a PA sales tax number or PA Tax Exemption Form.
- Returned Check: There is a $20 fee for any checks returned for insufficient funds.
Liability Disclaimer / Warranty
Lancaster Agricultural Products will not be liable for the wrong usage of our products. The user assumes full responsibility when a product is dispensed, dispersed, administered or used in any manner. It is the responsibility of the user to read the product ingredients and label directions. Lancaster Ag warrants that all products manufactured at our facilities will contain the ingredients described on our labels, subject to immaterial variations. Lancaster Ag will replace any nonconforming products, if certain conditions are met.
Pay Today or Pay Tomorrow: Ways to Pay at Lancaster Ag
Lancaster Ag offers a variety of payment options to help best meet your needs as a valued customer. Some payment options even include a discount on your invoice! Take a few minutes to look over the pros and cons of the available payment options to determine which one works best for you.
1. Automated Clearing House (ACH)
What is ACH?
ACH is a method for paying bills that directly transfers money from your personal or business bank account. ACH allows funds to be transmitted electronically, which makes it faster than using checks and cheaper than using credit cards.
Why use ACH?
It’s simple. All you have to do is give the numbers already on your personal check to Lancaster Ag when choosing your method of payment.
It’s Convenient. No more wasted time hand-writing checks or mailing letters. ACH is a once and done setup process that you can continue to use.
It’s Cheaper. No more paying for postage. Receive a 2% discount when you pay with ACH on or before your invoice date or receive a 1% discount if you pay within 10 days of your invoice date. No surcharges if paid within 30 days of invoice.
It’s Safe. Your banking information is stored on the highly protected bank website.
*You do not always have to use ACH once you have it set up. You are welcome to use other forms of payment.
If payment is received by the invoice date you receive a 2% discount. Receive a 1% discount if payment is made within 10 days of the invoice. No surcharges if paid within 30 days of invoice.
Letters must be POSTMARKED within 10 days of invoice date to receive the 1% discount.
ALL checks are deposited daily. Be sure you have sufficient funds when you write a check.
Lancaster Ag accepts Mastercard, Visa and Discover cards. There is no discount on invoices paid with credit or debit cards.
Pay Late, Pay 2%.
Don’t be caught off guard by finance charges.
If you pay on time you can earn a 2% discount, but if you are late with your payment Lancaster Ag charges 2% interest per month after 30 days of your invoice being due. 2% might not seem like a lot at first glance, but imagine this scenario. If you pay 2% on a $2,000 balance that means you will pay $40 of interest every month. If you go a whole year, that adds $480 in interest to your bill. 2% a month ends up being 24% interest a year! Plan ahead and make sure you can make payments on time so you don’t end up paying finance charges.
Be Prepared for Financial Emergencies
Sometimes things don’t go according to plan. That’s why its incredibly important for you to have a back-up plan for paying your bills. Here are a couple ways to stay one step ahead.
- • Establish a line of credit somewhere in case of emergency.
- • Plan for back-up financing if you foresee going over 30 days.
- • Be assertive. Ask family, friends or a bank for a loan instead of going into credit card debt or paying 2% monthly through Lancaster Ag.
Communicate! While making a phone call or writing a letter may feel embarrassing, take this important step to let Lancaster Ag know your situation. It shows you care and are trying to responsibly deal with payments.